Any chassis make, model, year, bare frame or conventional wrecker can be transformed into a state-of-the-art transporter.
Three decades of experience has engineered Zacklift’s tight positioning to the rear axle, and compact towing position. Every inch the fork contact point is moved forward means more revenue and safety. Strength and weight, where you need it, provides the ability to carry more payload over the scales.
- Million-Mile Roller Bearings in the critical pivot hub for exceptionally long life, far out-live the bushing found in other underlifts.
- Zacklift has engineered the highest quality wear pad system available. Nylatron NSM ™ Self Lubricating Pads can be externally adjusted for long wear and easy maintenance.
- Factory engineered housing integrates mounting ears and crossmember for exact positioning of tilt cylinder.
- Mounting ears ‘saddle’ over subframe and truck frame, and have been engineered to be trimmed to avoid any obstruction.
- No custom hardware is ever needed to adjust to any truck frame, height, or width, foreign or domestic.
We have 2 Vulcan wreckers and a Century heavy duty and have found that the Zacklift is much easier and quicker to hook up.
-Sedalia, MODon Weaver
p | 509.674.4426
p | 844-ZACKLIFT
e | email@example.com
Optional Permanently Mounted BIGFOOT STIFFLEGS
Each 7” x 7” Stiffleg pushes 38,000 pounds of cylinder power a total of 24”, with 12” travel below ground for deep aggressive anchoring.
Massive 18” feet double as flat surface stabilizers for pavement, and as aggressive angle claws for tearing into terrain. Remove and replace one pin to switch between positions.
Four 6.5” custom designed D-rings provide solid attachment points.